Now for the second part of this post - a 5-point rundown on why I enjoying blogging about writing.
1) Great community-building tool, especially considering the isolated nature of our passion.
2) Excellent resource - it seems like someone out there has experienced whatever frustration you are currently undergoing as a writer.
3) Fun diversion from creative writing.
4) Good way to keep yourself on track (because you know people out there are actually aware of your progress, or lack thereof).
5) Helps you develop yet another important writing skill - the art of blogging. ;-)
That's all for today. For all you Award Winners, in case you hadn't figured this out already, just upload the Superior Scribbler jpg into one of your blog posts, then click on the Edit HTML tab at the top to get the code.